Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Desaturated Color Pallet

Now that the guest room walls are painted (in all their white polka-dot glory), the rest of the colors are starting to come together. I made this board for some color inspiration. I'll need to make some items, like a headboard and some throw pillows to bring it all together. Below are some of the things I've purchased thus far.
I saw these cards from Rifle Paper Co. and have been building my color pallet around them, I'll put them in some little frames for the walls. I bought a couple of things from urban outfitters, an ombre duvet cover , a circle shelf and these basic curtains which I am thinking about embellishing with this pom-pom trim to give them a little something special. I also bought a mirror from Ikea, and it's screaming to be spray painted, I'm thinking either peach, coral, or a greenish yellow. I think all these items mixed with some of our existing furniture will make the room quite lovely for all of our future guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment