Sunday, February 24, 2013

Potato Time

Ever get that feeling that you can do anything and everything? I've felt that way for about three weeks, going non stop, working full time designing shoes, working another full time job in the hours not spent in the office with Wouldn't it be Lovely, blogging, working on the house, tearing apart the kitchen and putting it back together, painting and designing other rooms in the house, not to mention spending time with Chris, the dogs, family and friends. I haven't wavered, tired, or even felt the need rest.... until about 6pm this evening. I handed off some save the dates and a second draft of a birth announcement  and all of a sudden it hit me. I'm exhausted. No working for me tonight, I'm planning to sit in front of the TV like a potato. Hoping to feel rejuvenated and ready to go again tomorrow!
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment