Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wishing for Time

 Recently I have been wishing for more time in the day and more time in the night. Basically I need more time to do everything I want and have to do and more time to sleep so I can actually have the energy to do all these things. I haven't had as much time as I would like to work on all my various personal projects and design endeavors. Here are two perfect examples, the cabinet above, would be a perfect for for our entry way, and it seems like it would be pretty simple to make. I've been searching for scalloped/ fish scale shingles, they are harder to find then you would think. I'm dying to make this. Another project I've wanted to do is inspired by the image below. When we moved into our new house, I built a makeshift tabletop to cover our dog Truman's MASSIVE crate. I want to make it a bit more interesting and saw this, I think I would like it better with clean dowels cut to various lengths, and maybe painting the ends a color for a little something extra. Hopefully I will have time to tackle some things my list of projects soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment