Friday, April 26, 2013

Human Animals


Happy Friday! It's been a long week and I'm happy to have two days of projects ahead!

So, I'm still practicing my calligraphy, enjoying using a traditional calligraphy pen. I thought I would manipulate it a bit, so I scanned it into my computer and paired it with one of my favorite pictures of our dog, Lincoln. The photo was taken by our wedding photographer. One of my bridesmaids made him an amazing little suit to match my husbands so he was dressed to the nines on our wedding day. There really is nothing funnier than an animal who doesn't act like an animal. Lincoln is the weirdest creature alive, he really can't be categorized as a dog because he has so many crazy quirks, but that's why we love him so. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment