Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Products for Pups


As with most people with pets, and especially those who don't have kids to spoil, we tend to go a bit overboard with our dogs. I've toned it down a bit, I used to buy a new collar for Lincoln every month or so. That being said, it's hard not to spoil the little creatures that can always bring a smile to your face! Here are some great products for the spoiled pup!

1. doggie dome $25: I think our dogs would love having these in our fence, one set 4 feet up and the other 1 1/2 feet up! At the same time, it would probably be the cause of constant barking!
2. doggie duvet $25-$50:  We have these and LOVE them, they are very affordable, come in great colors and patterns, and you can stuff them with anything, foam from a bed they may have ruined in the past, old pillows, your old clothes, they have been a life saver for us.
3. elevated feeder  $98-$188: we used to have a wood one for Lincoln, but over time it got moldy and icky. Now we have one that I built to fit in with our kitchen, but this is a great option too.
4. bone pool $184: This picture just cracks me up, we have a real pool, but I'm not sure if our mastiff, Truman, will ever go in, I think he'd be much more likely to enjoy a pool like this!
5. tie tag $16   We have these for both our dogs, they are so cute and stylish! Love them.
6. rope collar $52: So classy! I might have to get this for Truman.

No comments:

Post a Comment