Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Home DIY: Colorful Coasters


I saw this little DIY  on Style Me Pretty Home, and decided I had to do it with my own color pallet. It's simple and satisfying, though the smell of melting pony beads in your kitchen isn't exactly appetizing. All you need is a bag of pony beads and a giant muffin tin,  I stuck with the opaque beads for this project. You fill up the pan, set the oven to 400 degrees, and "cook" them for 20 minutes. You take them out and they are all liquid but after cooling for a half hour or so, they pop right out of the pan! I love how the color of the coasters translated through the classes too. I'll be posting another project I did using this method later this week!

1 comment:

  1. How come they dont pop right out like the directions said and it said nothing about spraying the pan first

    ReplyDelete