Thursday, September 26, 2013

Working on a Wedding for this Weekend!


I've been working non stop the past two weeks on a wedding for this coming weekend. Sometimes for a bride planning a wedding, it can seem like the gods are working against you and getting all the info for the final details (programs, table charts, place cards, etc.) can seem impossible. This wedding was one of those, which means that it's been crunch time the last two weeks getting everything together. I'll be sharing all the fun details with you in the coming weeks, but I thought in the mean time, I'd share some process photos with you! I've been able to do a little bit of everything for this wedding, graphic design, wood working, wood burning, making stencils for large scaled logos, sewing custom bean bags for games, and more! I can't wait to put it all together on Saturday! I think this might be my favorite wedding yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment