Friday, November 1, 2013

Hand Lettering: "It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible"

 I'm pretty proud that this is my first Walt Disney quote thus far. The hubby and I have the "Disney Love" deep in our bones. I've been having some serious Disney cravings lately. It's been almost two years since we've been do Disney World, which is a LONG time for us (granted, we've been to Disneyland and Hong Kong Disney in that time, but those were short day trips and don't quite satisfy the craving). So, on Tuesday night, I decided to tag along with my Aunt, Uncle and little cousin, on their trip to Disney world.... THIS WEEKEND! It was a little cray cray finding a flight and figuring out what to with the dogs since the hubby is on his way to China. But, WHEN THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY, and I really wanted to go! SO this afternoon I'll be on my way to Disney World! It's my happy place. Hope you have a great weekend, but if you're not at Disney, it won't be as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment